28.4.10

woody allen - manhattan





















olayın özeti:

Tracy: Let's fool around. Let's do it some strange way that you've always wanted to, but nobody would do with you.

Tracy: Let's fool around, it'll take your mind off it.

Isaac Davis: Hey, how many times a night can you, how, how often can you make love in an evening?

Tracy: Well, a lot.

Isaac Davis: Yeah! I can tell, a lot. That's, well, a lot is my favorite number.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Tracy: I'll be back in six months.

Isaac Davis: Six months are you kidding? Six months you're gonna go for?

Tracy: We've gone this long, well what's six months if we still love each other?

Isaac Davis: Hey don't be so mature okay? Six months is a long time! Six months, you know you're going to be working in a theater there, you'll be working with actors and directors, you'll go to rehearsal, you'll hang out with those people, you'll have lunch a lot, before you know it attachments form you know. You don't want to get into that- you'll change you know you'll be in - in six months you'll be a completely different person.

Tracy: Well don't you want me to have that experience? I mean a while ago you made such a convincing case.

Isaac Davis: Well yeah of course I do but you know, I- I just don't want that thing I like about you to change.

Tracy: I've got to make a plane.

Isaac Davis: C'mon you dont-, c'mon you don't have to go.

Tracy: Why couldn't you have brought this up last week!... Six months isn't so long... not everyone gets corrupted... you have to have a little faith in people.

---------------------------------------------------------------

soru: do I faith in people?
cevap: sanırım hayır, ki çok saf halimle. sen düşün.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder